Recipe by ei
This is so easy...prep for 5 minutes, toss in the oven, and forget about it! Great for kids! :-)
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 cut up chicken or 2 split chicken breasts, work well
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 can cream of mushroom soup, mixed with
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 package onion soup mix
Directions See How It's Made
- (this is for 2 people... for more, just double the amount of all ingredients) Pour uncooked rice in the bottom of a baking dish.
- Lay chicken, skin side up, on top of rice.
- Pour cream of mushroom soup and OJ mixture over chicken and rice.
- Sprinkle 1/2 pkg.
- onion soup mix on top of chicken pieces.
- Cover tightly with foil or lid and bake at 325 for about 1& 1/2 hours.
- If you double the ingredients, cook for 2& 1/2 hours**Take the extra soup from the can and mix with a little more OJ.
- Microwave for 2 minutes and use as extra sauce for your rice when the dish is done!