Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A soothing salve for scorched pork. I also like it cooked with a pork roast in the crockpot.
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup flat Dr. Pepper cola
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together mustard, mustard powder, paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Whisk in the rest of the ingredients and set over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring often, 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to storage container. Recipe recommends refrigeration for 24 hours before using.