1/1 Photo of Oink-Oink Pork Butt
6 hrs 30 mins
A fall off the bone slow roasted Pork Butt, good served on soft rolls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse pork butt and pat dry.
- 2Sprinkle with salt & pepper,douse with worcestershire sauce.
- 3Pour apple juice over.
- 4Rub with Cajun seasoning.
- 5Once well seasoned,coat with light brown sugar, slap that butt!
- 6Heat oven to 450*, bake for 1 hour.
- 7Reduce oven to 200* and bake for 4-6 hours.
- 8Check, bake until meat falls off the bone.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oink-Oink Pork Butt
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 691.5
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 168.4 mg
- Sodium 477.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 29.9 g
- Protein 47.8 g