Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Such a cute kid friendly recipe. This was sent to me via e-mail. They make great lunches for little ones; appetizers for children; and, of course, for kid parties.
- 1 slice deli ham, thin slice
- 1 slice yellow cheese, thin slice
- 1 soft italian breadstick
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard
- Lay ham on paper plate. Place cheese slice in the middle.
- Spread mustard over meat.
- Place breadstick at one end and roll up.
- Secure with toothpick.
- Place with seam down on paper plate and cover loosely.
- Microwave on high for 20-25 seconds or until cheese melts.
- Let sit for one mimute before removing toothpick.
- Serve and enjoy!
- This can be done with any combination of meats and cheeses. Just make sure that they are thin. I tried this with hard breadsticks and it really does not work very well as the breadstick gets hard and is too crumbly.
My daughters really loved this. Great snack. Thank you.