Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I haven't tried this one yet but thought it sounded really yummy and delicious. Found the recipe at recipestoday.com
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 slices ham, thin
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- Combine together soup and sour cream; set aside.
- Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased casserole dish.
- Top each breast with 1 piece of bacon and 1 slice of ham.
- Pour soup mixture over the top of chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour or until done.