- 1⁄4 medium tomatoes or 1 inch cucumber, peeled
- 1 tablespoon water (or less)
- 1 teaspoon almond meal
- 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds, ground fine
- 1 teaspoon oatmeal, ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vegetable oil, cold-pressed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tomato in a blender with a little water.
- Blend until smooth, then strain and reserve liquid.
- Mix resulting solids with remaining ingredients and add enough strained liquid to make a smooth paste.
- Clean skin, then spread over face and neck, lie down for 15 minutes. Rinse.