Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
At the end of a hard day's work, we all deserve to relax our feet, and when the plan to relax is combined with a massage for the feet, it's like icing on the cake;-)! Try this wonderful cure from Rima Soni's Q & A Trouble Shooter column and you will feel so good....the tiredness will just slip away!
- warm salt water, as required
- 4 drops of rosemary essential oils
- 2 drops clove oil
- sesame oil, as required
- Pour enough warm salt water in a small tub in which you will be soaking your feet.
- Add rosemary oil to it.
- Soak your feet right in.
- Keep them soaked until the water cools.
- Then pat dry your feet with a towel.
- Massage your feet now with sesame oil to which you add clove oil.
- The massage should be gentle by rotating the foot clockwise and then anti-clockwise.
- Gently take each toe and rotate it clockwise and then anti-clockwise, then gently pull it.
- Finish the massage by sitting straight and rotate each foot from your ankle turning a full circle 3-4 times in each direction.
- Also, wiggle your toes and stretch them.
- This helps in circulation and relaxes your feet.
- Do this everyday and watch the tiredness slip away!