Recipe by YoungOne16
Because of my stomach problems, indulging in oily salad dressings is not an option. Tonight i decided to end the bland salad and add some flavor without the oil and fat. This recipe is the perfect amount for 2 people and takes no time at all to make.
Top Review by vegangal4life
I was impressed with the recipe while reading all the vinegars that you used, and then I hit, "artificial sweetener". In this day and age it's upsetting that people still consume dangerous chemicals like these in their diet, especially when you mention you have an upset stomach. Try a natural sweetener like agave, it will taste better and more importantly, it's better for your body and health! Good luck to you.
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3⁄4 tablespoon apple balsamic vinegar
- 3⁄4 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried ground mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon celery salt
- cracked black pepper (4 grinds)
- 1 (1 g) packet artificial sweetener