Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons powdered fruit pectin
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons white wine vinegar or 4 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh oregano or 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Combine water, powdered fruit pectin, parmesan cheese, white wine vinegar or vinegar, oregano, sugar, celery seed, dry mustard, pepper, paprika, garlic, and dash salt in a screw-top jar.
- Cover and shake well (be sure all pectin is dissolved).
- Chill several hours.
- To store remaining dressing, cover and store in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
- Shake before serving.