Recipe by I'mPat
From super food ideas. Substitute splenda for caster sugar to make diabetic friendly.
Top Review by anme
I felt that this needed something else. The red wine vinegar just over took the whole dressing and gave a very odd after taste. I like to almost zero calorie fact, but the taste just wasnt there. Maybe adding some spices or sometbing? I plan on playing around with this a bit more.
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caster sugar (or splenda for diabetic)
- 2 tablespoons water
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine vinegar, mustard, sugar (or splenda), water and salt and pepper in a screw top jar.
- Secure lid and shake until well combined.
- Recommend for drizzling over leafy green salad such as baby spinach, mixed leaf or rocket.
- Will store in fridge in jar for up to 7 days.