Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
If you're looking for a healthy snack, this is a great muffin, very nutritious and great tasting.
- 2 1⁄4 cups oat bran
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup seedless raisin
- 1 1⁄4 cups nonfat milk or 1 1⁄4 cups skim milk
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Mix the milk, egg whites and corn syrup together and blend with the dry ingredients.
- Line muffin pans with paper baking cups and fill with batter divided equally. Bake 13 to 15 minutes. Test bran muffins doneness with toothpick.