Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Serve alongside Split Dog Foot Longs or Pork Schnitzel Sandwiches with Chunky Apple and Onion Chutney.
- 118.29 ml pickle juice
- 29.58 ml relish
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml fresh dill, chopped
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil or 59.14 ml canola oil
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 small head red cabbage
- 1 small head savoy cabbage or 1 small green cabbage
- 1 bunch radish, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large salad bowl, whisk together the pickle juice, mustard and dill with some salt and pepper. Stream in the oil while whisking. Add the veggies to the bowl and toss to coat evenly. Serve alongside Split Dog Foot Longs or Pork Schnitzel Sandwiches with Chunky Apple and Onion Chutney.