Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a wonderful light dressing.
- 1⁄3 cup tarragon vinegar
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 -4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper or 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon tarragon
- Mix all ingredients in a jar or bowl.
- Refrigerate before serving for about an hour.
- Shake well before serving.
yummm I love tarragon the combination of flavors for this dressing was wonderful, I reduced the amount of salt to 1/2 teaspoon, and used only 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper, thanks for sharing Nimzie!
This is so good! I love tarragon, so I knew I was going to love the tarragon in this recipe and I did. The amounts were just right. i used two large garlic cloves for this.
This is the best salad dressing! We love the tarragon flavor. Perfect for any salad. I also think it would be perfect to marinate chicken in it too. Yummm! I highly rcommend that everyone try this. Thanks for sharing, Nimz.