Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I always make this quick and yummy salad! It's really good and quite simple! Feel free to add more or lessen any of the ingredients to suit your taste!!!
- Wash lettuce. If whole, shred lettuce by hands or use a Ready Pac. Place lettuce in large mixing bowl.
- Dice tomato, onions, and cucumber. Cut black olives in half. Place in bowl.
- Grill the chicken in small pan. Add to bowl.
- Add oil, vinegar, and garlic salt to bowl. Also add as much salt and pepper as you'd like. Mix all ingredients and taste. Add more vinegar, oil, garlic salt, salt, or pepper as suits your taste.
- Serve and top with croutons! Enjoy! :D.
Oh how I love *oil and vinegar* this is SO simple, but so many complex flavors since the vinegar, salt to taste, and a bit of oil to drip over all the leaves, cucumber, tomato, and onion. I did use the croutons, and added diced chicken that I had left over from Chicken Salad Tortillas. I could actually eat bowls of this, and just love the way it goes perfectly with practically everything. I might add some hard boiled egg too, next time! Thank you Melibug! Made for *I Recommend Tag Game* Fall 2008
Since I"m a vegetarian I knew this was going to be just perfect. I've not used oil/vinegar on my salads b/f and so was anxious to give it a try. I normally eat them dry or w/a light spray of salad spritzers. I really liked the flavor of the oil/vinegar. I used all the ingredients you had listed except for the black olives as olives are not a favorite of mine. Used sundried tomatoes also. Thanks for sharing this with me and I'll go back to it often. Made for April's AU recipeswap 08~