Recipe by PuglyDuckling
My parents inherited this recipe when we adopted my Korean sister. As odd as it sounds, it's surprisingly good. I prefer it without the egg or sauces and just drizzle it with butter and my dad eats it with egg and tabasco sauce. It's a matter of personal taste.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 potato, grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- chopped onion
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup rice (before cooking)
- egg (optional)
- ketchup or soy sauce or Tabasco sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Cook beef, potato, carrot and onion until done.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Add rice and combine.
- Optional: Fry egg, like omelette, to serve over rice.
- Serve with ketchup, soy or tabasco sauce as desired.