Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My parents inherited this recipe when we adopted my Korean sister. As odd as it sounds, it's surprisingly good. I prefer it without the egg or sauces and just drizzle it with butter and my dad eats it with egg and tabasco sauce. It's a matter of personal taste.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Cook beef, potato, carrot and onion until done.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Add rice and combine.
- Optional: Fry egg, like omelette, to serve over rice.
- Serve with ketchup, soy or tabasco sauce as desired.