Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is from the Cap City Diner in Columbus, Ohio.
- 3 garlic cloves, mashed into a paste
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 3 ounces parmesan cheese, finely grated
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (13 ounce) bagkettle-style potato chips
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bring garlic and cream to a boil in a 2 qt saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring, until sauce is thick, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan, and season with salt and pepper.
- Pile chips on an ovenproof plate, drizzle with sauce, and sprinkle with blue cheese. Cook until cheese is slightly melted, 5-7 minutes; garnish with chives.