I love monkey bread, so when I saw this muffin variation in our grocery store circular, I knew I had to try them! Delicious, flavorful and oooohhhhh so good!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease and prepare muffin tin.
- Separate tube of dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each into quarters.
- In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, pudding mix, granulated sugar and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Coat each quarter in melted butter. Roll each quarter in the brown sugar mixture.
- Divide pieces evenly among 12 greased muffin cups. Pour remaining brown sugar mixture over each filled muffin cup.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes. Using a spoon, carefully remove each muffin from muffin pan.
- Serve warm.