1/2 Photos of Ohhhhh so Good Monkey Bread Muffins
Dine & Dish's Note:
I love monkey bread, so when I saw this muffin variation in our grocery store circular, I knew I had to try them! Delicious, flavorful and oooohhhhh so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease and prepare muffin tin.
- 2Separate tube of dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each into quarters.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, pudding mix, granulated sugar and cinnamon. Mix well.
- 4Coat each quarter in melted butter. Roll each quarter in the brown sugar mixture.
- 5Divide pieces evenly among 12 greased muffin cups. Pour remaining brown sugar mixture over each filled muffin cup.
- 6Bake 15 to 18 minutes. Using a spoon, carefully remove each muffin from muffin pan.
- 7Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ohhhhh so Good Monkey Bread Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.3
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 448.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant butterscotch pudding mix