1/16 Photos of Ohhh so Yummy Chicken Kabobs
This is a recipe I have been making for years and it is always a hit. It's perfect for outdoor entertaining because you can prep the kabobs and keep them in your refrigerator until you're ready to grill. It's actually best to let it marinate overnight. The flavor from the marinade is awesome!! I like to serve this over rice - with a nice salad and bakery bread...simple and yummy. I hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1Combine all of the marinade ingredients together, mixing well.
- 2Cube the chicken into 1 inch pieces.
- 3Chop the zucchini into 1 inch pieces.
- 4Chop the red peppers into 1 inch pieces.
- 5Cut the white onions into quarters.
- 6Spray skewers (I use metal) with cooking spray.
- 7Alternate the chicken and veggies onto the skewers. *Make sure you don't crowd them together or else the chicken may not cook evenly*.
- 8Lay the finished skewers into a shallow baking dish (9 x 13 should work).
- 9Pour the marinade over the kabobs.
- 10Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 11Spray cool grill with cooking spray, to prevent sticking.
- 12Preheat the grill (low to medium) and put the kabobs on, when heated up.
- 13Brush with marinade and cook, flipping occasionally, until browned and the juices of the chicken run clear - approximately 15-30 minutes, depending on the heat of your grill.
- 14*Be careful to not over-cook the chicken or else it will be dry. Also, make sure you grill the kabobs for a few minutes after your last application of the marinade. Discard unused marinade.*.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ohhh so Yummy Chicken Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (489 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.5
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 1129.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 28.1 g
- Protein 29.7 g