The title speaks for itself. All I can say is mmmmmm...mmmmmmmm. A typically Southern recipe.
Make and share this Oh so Yummy Chocolate Gooey Layered Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- First layer: mix well.
- Press into 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350* for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Second layer: Beat the cream cheese and sugar together (5 minutes).
- Fold in cool whip and spread on crust.
- Third layer: Beat milk and pudding mixes slowly; spread over second layer.
- Fourth layer: Top with remaining cool whip.
- Decorate with chopped nuts, shaved chocolate or cherries.
- Chill 24 hours.