Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
I have never imagined, but this is true!! Enjoy these unique dosas. Note: You may even add minced and cooked chicken in the stuffing.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cooked sipa noodles
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 3 egg yolks
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 6 -7 green chilies
- 3 -4 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat 5 eggs in a bowl until light and fluffy.
- Mix all purpose flour, eggs, salt and a little water to make a thick paste.
- Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry onions until translucent.
- Add carrots, bell pepper, green chillies, ginger-garlic paste, all the masala powders, corriander leaves, mint leaves and salt.
- Mix well and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add noodles and egg yolks.
- In another pan, put a few drops of oil in the center and spread out the batter to make a dosa in a circular shape of about 6 inches diameter.
- Place stuffing on half side of the dosa.
- Lift other half and close the dosa symmetrically.
- Fry till done.
- Garnish with corriander leaves and carrot juliennes.
- Serve hot.