I have never imagined, but this is true!! Enjoy these unique dosas. Note: You may even add minced and cooked chicken in the stuffing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup cooked sipa noodles
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 bunch fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 6 -7 green chilies
- 3 -4 tablespoons oil
- 1Beat 5 eggs in a bowl until light and fluffy.
- 2Mix all purpose flour, eggs, salt and a little water to make a thick paste.
- 3Keep aside.
- 4Heat oil in a pan.
- 5Fry onions until translucent.
- 6Add carrots, bell pepper, green chillies, ginger-garlic paste, all the masala powders, corriander leaves, mint leaves and salt.
- 7Mix well and cook for 10 minutes.
- 8Add noodles and egg yolks.
- 9In another pan, put a few drops of oil in the center and spread out the batter to make a dosa in a circular shape of about 6 inches diameter.
- 10Place stuffing on half side of the dosa.
- 11Lift other half and close the dosa symmetrically.
- 12Fry till done.
- 13Garnish with corriander leaves and carrot juliennes.
- 14Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oh so Unique Noodle Stuffed Dosas
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.9
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 405.9 mg
- Sodium 112.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 18.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked sipa noodles
fresh coriander leaves
fresh mint leaves