Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I love deviled eggs. This is a new twist on the traditional.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- fresh dill sprig
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside.
- In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, dill, garlic powder and salt.
- Spoon into egg whites. Garnish with dill sprigs if desired.
- Refrigerate until serving.
I truly truly enjoyed these. There are so many which have great flavors but..complicated. Today i felt like an honest old deviled eggs but something different and the dill just hit the spot. Used fat free mayo too.