For a great taste give this a try. A nice change for those get-togethers, picnics, and BBQ's.Easy to make, fabulous to eat! Don't forget to use the Hoisin ketchup with your burgers. Recipe follows burger recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup water chestnut, chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- hamburger bun with sesame seeds
- hoisin sauce (recipe follows)
- 1Combine first 9 ingredients; shape into 4 patties.
- 2Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place rack on grill over medium-hot coals (350°-400°).
- 3Place patties on rack, and cook without grill lid, 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- 4Serve on buns with Hoisin ketchup.
- 5Garnish, if desired.
- 6Hoisin ketchup: 1/4 cup ketchup.
- 71/4 cup hoisin sauce.
- 8Combine ingredients. Store leftovers in fridge.
You Might Also Like...View All Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oh so Good Teriyaki Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (739 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1850.4
- Calories from Fat 820
- Total Fat 91.1 g
- Saturated Fat 36.9 g
- Cholesterol 589.6 mg
- Sodium 2645.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 35.1 g
- Protein 188.4 g