Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
For a great taste give this a try. A nice change for those get-togethers, picnics, and BBQ's.Easy to make, fabulous to eat! Don't forget to use the Hoisin ketchup with your burgers. Recipe follows burger recipe.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup water chestnut, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- hamburger bun with sesame seeds
- hoisin sauce (recipe follows)
- Combine first 9 ingredients; shape into 4 patties.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place rack on grill over medium-hot coals (350°-400°).
- Place patties on rack, and cook without grill lid, 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Serve on buns with Hoisin ketchup.
- Garnish, if desired.
- Hoisin ketchup: 1/4 cup ketchup.
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce.
- Combine ingredients. Store leftovers in fridge.