Recipe by Saudie
I received this recipe from a friend who wanted me to pass it to my mother. I made the recipe and it was so good that my mother still hasn't seen the recipe. Kids love the change from the plain Rice Krispies cake.
Top Review by jorgydee
Made your recipe last night. DELISH. My daughter has a Halloween party at he school on Friday and I will be taking this cake and decorating it like a Tombstone. By the way give the recipe to your mom if she has any more daughters they might like it also.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (250 g) bag miniature marshmallows (about 4 cups)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 macintosh toffee bars (MacIntoch bars work well)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 0.5 (16 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt first amount of butter and marshmallows in microwave for 2 minutes on high.
- Mix until mixture is well blended.
- Stir in vanilla and cereal until well coated with marshmallow mixture.
- Press warm marshmallow mixture in a large greased cake pan, (lasagna size pan works well). Cool.
- Melt the second amount of butter, toffee bars and condensed milk in microwave or over low heat on the stove, be careful not to burn.
- Spread toffee mixture over R.K.cake layer, then sprinkle with a layer of marshmallows. Cool.
- Top with another layer of a regular recipe of Rice Krispies cake. Cool.