Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
i wanted a different tasting crab salad and came up with this recipe. the lime and jalapenos are a great addition to the salad. hope you enjoy as much as we do!
- 4 large tomatoes, hollowed out
- 1 lb white crab meat
- 2 diced avocados
- 3 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- juice of one large lime
- cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- combine everything except the tomatoes.
- then stuff the salad into the tomatoes.
- refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
A delicious light lunch. I agree the lime and jalapeno are a very nice touch. Thank you.
Wow! These were great! I made theseas an appetizers for a few friends one night and we absolutey loved them! I did use small roma tomatoes cut in half, and scooped out the seeds, I also doubled the recipe. These are a definate keeper!