Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
If you like the ingredients in this dish,you will like the chicken! You can double this recipe as much as you want,just increase cook time. * Please Note* 1 chicken 1 1/2 hrs*
- 1 chicken, cut into parts (you decided the size)
- 3⁄4 cup rose wine
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed (or more)
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- Place chicken in greased casserole dish.
- Mix all the ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Bake covered 1 1/2 hours at 375* or until tender.
- The last 20 to 25 minutes you can remove cover if you want the chicken to brown.
Oh Dew Drops!! This is so incredibly delicious and easy to prepare. I loved the combination of ingredients for the chicken. It came out so juicy and flavorful. Thanks for this recipe which I will be making again soon. :-)rn
This was wonderful!! The sauce is delicious. I made no changes. We really loved the flavors in this. Thanks Dew Drops for a keeper!!
Wonderful recipe. Easy to make, I put it in the crockpot and let it cook on high for about 5 hours. My husband's comment, "What did you put on this chicken, it's great!"