Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
this is an easy to make turkey dinner, the turkey still comes out moist on the inside with crispy skin
- 5 lbs turkey breast (on the bone, skin on)
- 2 tablespoons montreal poultry seasoning
- 2 tablespoons oil (any kind i like olive)
- rub turkey with olive oil and season heavily with spices.
- place breast side down in roasting pan.
- cook in pre heated 350 degree oven for 2hr turning once.
This was good and easy to make. My turkey breast was three pounds and I didn't measure the seasoning. I liberally dumped it on. I also added some chicken broth to the bottom of the pan. I had to cook mine for 2 1/2 hours and it was moist and flavorful.
I do this all the time. It is so easy and yummy! I do add an onion quartered and smashed garlic cloves to the cavity of the breast. I also put the breast on a rack so the fat can drain away. Thanks for posting Einas!