Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Growing up, my father made this pretty frequently. You can imagine my surprise when I asked him for the recipe and was given this! Needless to say, it was not what I expected, but it was every bit as good as I remembered. Great served over rice or wide egg noodles.
- 2 lbs sliced steak
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup Russian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 bell peppers, any color,sliced
- 2 onions, chopped
- Heat oil and brown meat for about a minute.
- Add the water, Russian dressing and soy sauce and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add peppers and onions and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
This recipe is easy and awesome!
Tasty, quick and easy meal.
Very good and easy to make. I used Wishbone Russian dressing and added some garlic powder. Served them over egg noodles. Thanks for posting your Dad's recipe!