Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect for dipping. Try it with crab cakes, steak sandwiches, chicken fingers, and fish. Will hold perfectly for 5 days. Yields 1 3/4C, so I am guessing on servings. It would depend on what you are using it for. I am basing servings on using it as a dip, not a condiment.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- In a mixing bowl, stir everything together, then whisk until lightened and smooth.
- Use immediately or transfer to a lidded container and refrigerate for up to 5 Days.
I love this. I broil brussel sprouts and then toss them in this. Even the neighorhood kids that say they hate brussel sprouts (we have the 3 bite rule at our house for everyone) admit they think it is good.
Very easy to prepare and had a yummy taste. I cut this recipe all the way to the down to serve 1. I used 1/4 cup mayo, 1/2 tbls mustard, 1/8 tsp Worcestershire sauce and 1/4 tsp horseradish. I enjoyed this with Crab Stick Dippers. Thanks AshK for this great recipe. Made for PAC spring 08'
This is so good! I used it with a grilled feta and tomato sandwich, and while that wasn't my favorite combo ever, the sauce by itself was fantastic. I'll try it with beef next time. Thanks for posting Ash!