Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Stolen from a co-worker! Unlike most Reuben spreads, I like this spread because it doesn't include thousand island dressing. This makes a huge amount, so you may want to halve the recipe. Serve with small cocktail rye bread, or rye crackers.
- 32 ounces sauerkraut, drained
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 2 (6 ounce) packagesof chipped corned beef
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise, maybe a little more to bind it together
- Mix all ingredients well. Heat in microwave for 5 minutes. Serve with small cocktail rye bread, crackers, etc.
- Note: servings listed below (24) are approximate -- I don't know how many it would really serve! All I know is that it made WAY more than I needed the first time and made a note to self to halve the recipe next time!