Recipe by J Bowen
When I say easy, I mean easy. This meal takes no time to prepare and taste's great. I love to serve it with spaghetti and a tossed salad.
Top Review by kimb1048
Another wonderful recipe Kittencal!!! I used Mama Rao's marinara sauce. I put my cookie cooling rack on my baking sheet so the bottom wouldn't get soggy...I think I got that little trick from one of your other recipes on your website. Thanks again for a wonderful dinner recipe!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 sheets wax paper
- Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (I use Paul Newman's Marinara)
- mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and dry chicken breasts.
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of wax paper and
- Pound on both sides with a metal tenderizer mallet.
- Lightly flour chicken.
- Dip in egg.
- Then coat with Italian bread crumbs.
- Lightly brown breast's in pre-heated pan of olive oil.
- After lightly browned, cut in the thickest part to make sure they are done.
- After done, take out and place on paper towel to remove extra oil.
- Remove paper towels and place in a big enough pan to fit chicken.
- Using a spoon, spoon sauce over chicken to cover, and then add as much mozzarella and parmesan cheese as you want.
- Repeat one more time.
- Bake in a 350 pre-heated over for about 10 minute.