1/2 Photos of Oh so Easy, Delicious Chicken Parmesan
J Bowen's Note:
When I say easy, I mean easy. This meal takes no time to prepare and taste's great. I love to serve it with spaghetti and a tossed salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and dry chicken breasts.
- 2Place chicken between 2 sheets of wax paper and
- 3Pound on both sides with a metal tenderizer mallet.
- 4Lightly flour chicken.
- 5Dip in egg.
- 6Then coat with Italian bread crumbs.
- 7Lightly brown breast's in pre-heated pan of olive oil.
- 8After lightly browned, cut in the thickest part to make sure they are done.
- 9After done, take out and place on paper towel to remove extra oil.
- 10Remove paper towels and place in a big enough pan to fit chicken.
- 11Using a spoon, spoon sauce over chicken to cover, and then add as much mozzarella and parmesan cheese as you want.
- 12Repeat one more time.
- 13Bake in a 350 pre-heated over for about 10 minute.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oh so Easy, Delicious Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.5
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 187.8 mg
- Sodium 536.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 35.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: