Recipe by Sharon123
Made with frozen blueberries - this oh so easy to make little ring is killer (which is a good thing). From Sam the Cooking Guy.
Top Review by ladypit
Oh man! We have some friends who were coming over to swim when I called and said "Do you want to stay for dinner?" I wanted a quick dessert and did a search for canned biscuits. This used the last of the blueberries we picked and froze last summer. I used key lime juice as it was all I had, but this was absolutely amazing. Super easy to put together, beautiful, and amazing flavor. I'm sure I'll be making it again. It would be awesome at a brunch. Thanks so much for posting.
- 2 (10 ounce) cansrefrigerator biscuits (24 biscuits)
- 2 cups frozen blueberries (the smaller ones if you can find them)
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375*F
- Butter bundt pan generously
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together
- Place about 3/4 cups frozen berries in bottom of pan
- Separate biscuits; dip in lemon juice, then in sugar mixture
- Stand on side in pan and finish all biscuits until they stand side by side in bottom of pan
- Place remaining berries on top, but push some of them through into and between biscuits
- Bake about 30 minutes, or until brown and slightly firm to the touch
- Loosen edges carefully, and turn upside down and unmold onto a serving plate. Enjoy!