1/1 Photo of Oh so Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole
Yeah you're thinking, tuna noodle casserole how good can it be? Well this recipe is amazing. It sure took me by surprise. Plus its easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces noodles (cooked and drained)
- 1/4 cup onion (chopped)
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna (can use 1 if desired)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (drained)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (tossed with 1 tbsp melted butter)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cook noodles as directed on package.
- 3In one bowl combine onion, mushrooms and tuna, mix well.
- 4In another bowl combine condensed soup, milk, mayonnaise and spices, wisk together until combined.
- 5Pour the soup mix, noodles and tuna mix together and combine all very well.
- 6Pour mixture into a 2 quart buttered baking dish, top with buttered breadcrumbs and bake on 350°F for about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oh so Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 630.3
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 96.3 mg
- Sodium 1065.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 35.1 g