Yeah you're thinking, tuna noodle casserole how good can it be? Well this recipe is amazing. It sure took me by surprise. Plus its easy to make!
- 8 ounces noodles (cooked and drained)
- 1⁄4 cup onion (chopped)
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna (can use 1 if desired)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (drained)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs (tossed with 1 tbsp melted butter)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook noodles as directed on package.
- In one bowl combine onion, mushrooms and tuna, mix well.
- In another bowl combine condensed soup, milk, mayonnaise and spices, wisk together until combined.
- Pour the soup mix, noodles and tuna mix together and combine all very well.
- Pour mixture into a 2 quart buttered baking dish, top with buttered breadcrumbs and bake on 350°F for about 30 minutes.