1/2 Photos of Oh so Creamy Sweet Potato (Or Yam)
1 hr 5 mins
Maya's Mama's Note:
this is the creamiest yummiest pureed sweet potato you have ever eaten. you will need a blender/beater/food processor of some sort to make it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1peel and chop potatoes.
- 2add to pot of boiling water.
- 3cook the potatoes till they are over cooked and really soft -- (about 35-45min).
- 4strain the potatoes.
- 5return the potatoes to the pot (if using blender then add the potatoes to the blender).
- 6heat cream and butter in a large mug in the microwave for 60 seconds (watch the mug to make sure it doesn't over boil.
- 7pour the cream mixture over the potatoes
- 8beat till smooth (10min) -- if using a blender you may need to stir the mixture half way threw.
- 9add salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oh so Creamy Sweet Potato (Or Yam)
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.1
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.2 mg
- Sodium 184.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g