this is the creamiest yummiest pureed sweet potato you have ever eaten. you will need a blender/beater/food processor of some sort to make it.
- peel and chop potatoes.
- add to pot of boiling water.
- cook the potatoes till they are over cooked and really soft -- (about 35-45min).
- strain the potatoes.
- return the potatoes to the pot (if using blender then add the potatoes to the blender).
- heat cream and butter in a large mug in the microwave for 60 seconds (watch the mug to make sure it doesn't over boil.
- pour the cream mixture over the potatoes
- beat till smooth (10min) -- if using a blender you may need to stir the mixture half way threw.
- add salt and pepper to taste.