Recipe by WJKing
This makes a lot of dip - about 3 1/2 cups. Everyone who has tried this loves it. It's adapted from Dec./Jan. 2003 Light & Tasty magazine. ENJOY!
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 8 ounces reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- fresh fruit
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the sour cream, extracts and cinnamon until smooth.
- Add milk; mix well.
- Add pudding mix and beat on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Cover& refrigerate for minimum of 1 hour.
- Serve with fruit.