Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
It's a lazy day in, you're sitting in front of the fire and watching a good old classic movie. You decide your too hungry to continue the movie, so you rummage through your cupboards and make yourself a delicious batch of easy and quick nachos!
- Step 1- Prepare your cooking dish by SLIGHTLY greasing it and preheat your oven to Gas Mark 5.
- Step 2-Lay your Nacho Chips to the side and grab your cheese and milk.
- Step 3-Grate your cheese until all has gone.
- Step 4-Get your bacon and dice into small piece's until tiny bite sizes.
- Step 5-Take your Nacho Chips and place them at the bottom of the dish.
- Step 6-Sprinkle some cheese in layers on the nachos followed by spreading a tbsp of milk.
- Step 7-Smother the cheese in the bacon bits.
- Step 8-Take your packet of Crisps/Chips and crunch until small pieces and sprinkle over the bacon and cheese,.
- Step 10-Place in oven for 7-10 mins on medium heat.