1/2 Photos of Oh, Oh Oreo Brownies
Not sure where I got this recipe, but these are tasty brownies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325ºF degrees. Line a 9- or 10-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil and lightly oil the foil.
- 2Beat butter and sugar in large bowl of electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- 4Mix in melted chocolate and vanilla.
- 5Add flour and mix in on low speed.
- 6With a rubber spatula, fold in cookies.
- 7Transfer batter to prepared pan; spread into an even layer with a rubber spatula.
- 8Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes.
- 9Cool on wire rack before cutting into squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oh, Oh Oreo Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.7
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 34.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g