1/1 Photo of Oh No! Not Broccoli!
Clifford Boren's Note:
I read an article in the paper which stated that broccoli contains a chemical which kills on contact that bacteria which causes stomach ulcers. I don't care for broccoli, but that is too good a situation to pass up. So I devised this to cover up the flavor and render that ugly vegetable palatable. It worked better than I anticipated. It's really rather good. Give it a try!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the Hollandaise mix per directions on the package.
- 2Add almonds, Sherry, mushrooms.
- 3Heat through, stirring constantly.
- 4Nuke or steam the broccoli until just crisp tender, as if it were stir fried.
- 5Plate up the broccoli and ladle the sauce generously over it.
- 6Be free handed!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oh No! Not Broccoli!
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.2
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 63.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free hollandaise mix