2 hrs 20 mins
The BEST guilty pleasure, loosen your belt, stuff your face, potatoes you'll ever eat. Outstanding with ham or pork tenderloin, but nicely compliment fish, beef or chicken dishes as well and once you have them you'll want them again & again. I got this from Aunt Ginger, and it's one you'll pass down too. They make GREAT fried hash browns the next day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat 350°F.
- 2In a medium bowl mix butter, soup and sour cream until smooth.
- 3Stir in onions and cheese.
- 4In a large bowl combine POTATOES with wet mixture.
- 5Pour into ungreased casserole dish.
- 6Bake 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- 7*CHECK POTATOES-IF NOT DONE RETURN TO 350°F UNTIL TENDER*.
- 8Remove from oven and increase temperatrure to 400°F.
- 9Sprinkle crushed corn flake cereal on top of casserole.
- 10Return to over for 10 to 20 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oh My Word Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.4
- Calories from Fat 323
- Total Fat 35.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 85.4 mg
- Sodium 609.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 12.4 g