Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Two of my favorite things...peanut butter and hot fudge. This is a delicious pie. I tried it out the first time at a church social and it was an instant hit. I was asked to make it again the next day for a football party.
- In medium bowl, beat together the peanut butter, cream cheese, and sugar until creamy.
- Gently fold in cool whip.
- Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Heat hot fudge in microwave safe bowl until just soft and then spread it over pie.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- You can garnish with swirls of chocolate, drizzles of hot fudge and peanut butter or chocolate and peanut butter chips.