Recipe by kfreekave
Two of my favorite things...peanut butter and hot fudge. This is a delicious pie. I tried it out the first time at a church social and it was an instant hit. I was asked to make it again the next day for a football party.
Top Review by Prykangel
This is a delicious pie netherless to say soooo easy to make! I have made this several times now and it's always a hit. I made it the first time for a Thanksgiving dinner at a friend's house. After that I made it for lunch at work and people just loved it. Every time we have lunch or picnic at work that's the dessert people ask me to bring with me! Thank you so much for sharing such fast and easy recipe...and yet, soooo delicious!! :)
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (11 ounce) jar hot fudge topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, beat together the peanut butter, cream cheese, and sugar until creamy.
- Gently fold in cool whip.
- Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Heat hot fudge in microwave safe bowl until just soft and then spread it over pie.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- You can garnish with swirls of chocolate, drizzles of hot fudge and peanut butter or chocolate and peanut butter chips.