1/1 Photo of Oh My Gosh....this is Good Pasta!
So easy, quick and delicious you won't believe it! Use a ripe and flavorful fresh tomato in this dish. It's best with fresh basil, but I know it's not always available to everyone and it still tastes great with the dried.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
- 2Drain and put back in the saucepan.
- 3While pasta is cooking, stir together the butter, ricotta and 1/2 cup parmesan.
- 4Toss this with the hot pasta.
- 5Put in serving dish or dishes.
- 6Top with tomato, basil and remaining parmesan.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oh My Gosh....this is Good Pasta!
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 656.2
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 155.7 mg
- Sodium 536.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 29.3 g