Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
So easy, quick and delicious you won't believe it! Use a ripe and flavorful fresh tomato in this dish. It's best with fresh basil, but I know it's not always available to everyone and it still tastes great with the dried.
- Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and put back in the saucepan.
- While pasta is cooking, stir together the butter, ricotta and 1/2 cup parmesan.
- Toss this with the hot pasta.
- Put in serving dish or dishes.
- Top with tomato, basil and remaining parmesan.
This looked gorgeous with the sprinkling of fresh tomato and basil over the top of the finished product. If you are looking for a very fast yet very presentable dish, this would certainly do quite nicely. Next time, I'd like to add a bit of sauteed garlic as well, but it is still deserves five stars without any additions or changes. Very tasty!
My friend and I really loved this easy recipe!! The taste is great. Thank you :)
Quick and yummy! I added some fresh minced garlic. Thanks for posting the recipe.