1/1 Photo of Oh My Gosh....this is Good Pasta!
So easy, quick and delicious you won't believe it! Use a ripe and flavorful fresh tomato in this dish. It's best with fresh basil, but I know it's not always available to everyone and it still tastes great with the dried.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
- 2Drain and put back in the saucepan.
- 3While pasta is cooking, stir together the butter, ricotta and 1/2 cup parmesan.
- 4Toss this with the hot pasta.
- 5Put in serving dish or dishes.
- 6Top with tomato, basil and remaining parmesan.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oh My Gosh....this is Good Pasta!
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 656.2
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 155.7 mg
- Sodium 536.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 29.3 g