So easy, quick and delicious you won't believe it! Use a ripe and flavorful fresh tomato in this dish. It's best with fresh basil, but I know it's not always available to everyone and it still tastes great with the dried.
- Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and put back in the saucepan.
- While pasta is cooking, stir together the butter, ricotta and 1/2 cup parmesan.
- Toss this with the hot pasta.
- Put in serving dish or dishes.
- Top with tomato, basil and remaining parmesan.