Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
So yummy and only 40 calories!
Make and share this Oh My Goodness! Yummy Very Low Cal Chocolate Cupcakes! recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- beat egg whites and cream of tarter while slowly adding Splenda, vanilla, and salt.
- In another bowl sift the rest of the dry ingredients.
- Slowly add dry ingredients into the egg whites (it will become runny but that is ok).
- Pour into 6 muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until done.
I really wanted to love these, as they are so low in calories. But they were rubbery and had almost no taste, and definitely had that splenda after taste. They are very pretty (I made them as mini muffins) but no one but me would eat them. Sorry. I'm so glad you're posting some neat low cal. ones to try, though. And I look forward to trying more of yours!