These are definitely not your standard chocolate chip cookies! They are of the "Oh My" variety, which is what you'll say after the first bite! The addition of Rice Krispies may seem odd, but these are great and a favorite of kids of all ages. An extra plus...this recipe make about 7 1/2 dozen cookies :) (Don't worry, you'll have no problem getting rid of them all!)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter and add sugar, beating at low speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Combine flour and baking powder and add to creamed mixture until well combined.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls (or roll into 1 inch balls) onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire racks.