1/2 Photos of Oh My D-Lux Chocolate Chip Cookies
These are definitely not your standard chocolate chip cookies! They are of the "Oh My" variety, which is what you'll say after the first bite! The addition of Rice Krispies may seem odd, but these are great and a favorite of kids of all ages. An extra plus...this recipe make about 7 1/2 dozen cookies :) (Don't worry, you'll have no problem getting rid of them all!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cream butter and add sugar, beating at low speed until light and fluffy.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- 4Combine flour and baking powder and add to creamed mixture until well combined.
- 5Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 6Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls (or roll into 1 inch balls) onto baking sheets.
- 7Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oh My D-Lux Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1457 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.4
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 28.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g