Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
A healthy way to enjoy a fish sandwich. I suggest using 1/2 of a Sara Lee wheat bun for this recipe
- 4 ounces cod fish fillets
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 pinch lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 wheat bun
- 1⁄4 slice reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Brush both sides of fillet with lime juice; sprinkle with lemon-pepper.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting the grill.
- Grill fillets, covered, over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Add Fillet to Toasted bun. Add cheese, sauce, garlic powder, and onions to sandwich microwave for fifteen seconds.