Recipe by Rita~
An effortless preparation this dish will impress! Enjoy this savory taste sensation. Can be made with salmon, tuna, boneless chicken breast should be baked at 400 cooked to a temperature of 165 degrees F about 15-20 minutes, tofu even veggies like eggplant and zucchini slices...... Cod is a dense, flaky white flesh that is low in fat, so give it a taste!
- 20 ounces cod fish fillets (4 pieces defrosted)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄2 lemon, zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 bulb roasted garlic, removed from skin and mashed
- 4 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub oil all over fillets.
- Place in greased baking dish.
- Combine, thyme, parsley, paprika, lemon zest, salt, pepper, olive oil, brown sugar and garlic.
- Place mixture on top of fillets.
- Sprinkle panko over cod.
- Leave at room temperature while the oven preheats to 450 degrees.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cod flakes easily when tested with a fork. Or until until the fish reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees. Serve with lemon wedges.