1/7 Photos of Oh My Chocolate Bark
This bark is so yummy flavored with orange zest and candied ginger use store bought or Crystallized Ginger , Ginger Syrup & Ginger Sugar.This is a good way to use left over melted chocolate. 2009 I added 2 ounces of caramel squares that I diced to the semi sweet chocolate. Toffee added to the white chocolate in 2009 as well. As you see this is a very flexible recipe. Swirling is key for the bark look. Taste is all up to you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolates in separate microwavable containers according to directions on bags.
- 2Mix almonds, caramel, and semi-sweet chocolate then place randomly in blobs on a cookie sheet with wax paper on it.
- 3Mix ginger, cardamom, toffee and orange zest with white chocolate.
- 4Then place in random spots among the chocolate.
- 5Swirl the two together to make streaks.
- 6Place another piece of wax paper on top. Then another cookie sheet to slightly flatten smooth. 2009 I used sil pads below and above the melted bark. It`s 20 degrees outdoors with 12 inches of snow expected so out goes the tray of bark to harden. ;).
- 7Chill till hard and break into pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oh My Chocolate Bark
Serving Size: 1 (882 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.1
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 11.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: